We are pleased to introduce you the first spanish wine aromatised with hemp extract enriched with cannabinoids.
This experience is about tasting the fusion of two different worlds that go now hand in hand.
Extracted from young red grapes, 50% garnacha and 50% cariñana original from the Costa Brava, and characterized with an intense red colour. They provide a sweet and sugary flavour, with a slight touch of red and black fruits. Easy to drink but difficult to forget.
An ideal pleasure to enjoy alone, with a group of friends or just as a present that will guarantee an unforgettable experience.
This 14,5% alcohol wine has been conceived to drink cold. You will find a subtle final scent of cannabis sativa L., ecologically grown in the Ebro delta free of pesticides and chemicals.
It is plain to see that, sip by sip, you will get the best out of a good wine while enjoying the exuberance of the CBD.
- Wine aromatised with hemp extract enriched with cannabinoids.
- 14.5 % alcohol content.
- Red grapes: 50% garnacha and 50% cariñena.
- Each bottle contains 50 mg of hemp extract. THC quantity under the legal limit 0,2%.
- 500 ml bottles.
- The vintage year is indicated inside the top.
- Hemp extract from certified organic agriculture.
- Cannawine complies with all legal and health standards for distribution, having the corresponding certifications.
- Wine-pairing: to serve as an appetiser or to share with your dessert.
- Best serve cold.
- After opening, allow it to breathe for a couple of minutes due to its intense Cannavis Sativa L. odour and flavour.
- EOenologist: Pau Albó i Carles.